For LAN equipment developers
KFA Consulting can provide all of the paper documentation you need to ship with your product, including:
- Installation and commissioning guides.
- Configuration and administration guides.
- Maintenance and Troubleshooting guides.
- General information guides.
It may be imparactical or undesireable to provide your customers with hundreds or thousands of pages of information. You may rather choose to provide a small amount of paper documentation, along with a CD-ROM containing all of the information in all those thousands of paper pages. KFA Consultiong can help you provide searchable CD-ROM documentation.
Web based documentation.
An alternative to CD-ROM based documentation is web-based documentation. Giving you the same portability of CD-ROM based documentation, web-based documentation allows to ammend and upgrade your documentation after you ship product, and eliminates the need to produce and distribute CD-ROMs or large volumes of paper. KFA Consultiong can help you provide searchable live, searchable web-based documentation.
KFA Consulting can provide white papers that communicate your marketing messages quickly and efficiently to your clients.
Help for your Network Management software.
If you also develop a Network Management package, KFA Consulting can create online user help for you:
- HTML Help and WinHelp for Windows XP / 7 / 8 / applications.
- Browser-independent help for multi-platform applications.
- HTML help for Unix applications.
- AppleHelp, QuickHelp and PDF help for Mac applications.